1. REFRESH AND REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN WITH A NATURAL LIFT
Microcurrent facial helps fine lines, wrinkles, crows feet, acne, reduces dark circles and age spots, lifts droopy lids and overall improves skin quality and texture. A series of treatment is recommended for best results.
2. TREATMENT THAT ENHANCES NATURAL BEAUTY
- Improve skin quality (greater tone, smoother texture, healthier glow)
- Lift jowls and eyebrows
- Exfoliate skin
- Treat sun damage
- Reduce wrinkles and eliminate fine lines
- Reduce dark circles and eye bags
- Decrease low-grade inflammation
- Help treat acne and rosacea
- Promote lymphatic drainage
- Increase skin care product penetration
- Act as a preventative measure against Botox, fillers and face lifts
3. SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN AND NATURALLY EFFECTIVE
Microcurrent technology was first developed in the 1960s to treat patients with facial paralysis due to stroke and Bell's palsy. It was so effective for muscle rehab and wound healing, that later it was adopted by the beauty industry for aesthetic purposes. Microcurrent boosts ATP production by as much as 500%, which improves the appearance of your skin at the cellular level.
4. FACIAL WORKOUT
Gentle, low-level electrical currents helps the skin to produce ATP energy in each cell. It mirrors the body's own natural electrical current to promote circulation, collagen production, cellular repair and facial muscle re-education. To perform this re-education, probes are placed on the skin and used to physically move the muscles into the desired position of your face to look visibly lifted and sculpted.
5. BOTOX'S BEST BUDDY
Microcurrent technology plays an amazing role in keeping the facial muscles active and fit. However, I have learned from my clients that after receiving Botox, giving the muscles of your face and neck a little bit of a workout helps in keeping the integrity of the muscles. Over time, Botox actually causes atrophy to the facial muscles, so microcurrent makes more sense than doing nothing at all.